Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Please help me: I need some EWS64 screenshots

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Werner_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hello anybody

    To finish the English pages 'Hints the EWS64 / Setup EWS64' of my homepage http://www.studio4all.de/start.html I still need some English screenshots of EWS64 settings:
    until now all screenshots at this page are still in German :-(

    These screenshots can be done simply with the freeware program IrfanView (URL: http://www.irfanview.com) - it will take you just a few minutes.

    If you want to help me, please save the screenshots as GIF files and email them to [email protected].

    Thanks in advance for your help
    Werner

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What kind of screenshots would you like? Would one with all the different programs be enough?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Werner_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you take a look at my page 'Hints the EWS64 / Setup EWS64' you'll see, that all my screenshots of EWS64 settings under Windows 98 and 2000 still are screenshots of German Windows versions :-(((

    I would prefer to offer ALL THESE SCREENSHOTS in English - Most visitors of my English pages don't understand German.

    Unfortunately I don't have English versions of Windows 98 or 2000 - so I cannot create these English screenshots of EWS64 settings myself :-(

    Please help me! Creating screenshots with IrfanView is very, very simple and it will take you just a few minutes.

    Regards
    Werner

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I will try to get them to you tonight.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, I was looking at the site to try to figure out what I need to shoot, but the images are all really small, are there larger images that i am not finding?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •